The University of Melbourne is granting a very helpful scholarship to support the brightest students from selected Asian countries to pursue a master’s degree in Australia.
This scholarship is available within the university’s school of design and aims to alleviate the costs of studying so that students can gain the best learning experience.
The University of Melbourne is the second oldest university which was opened in 1853 by Hugh Culling Eardley Childers. It is a research-intensive institution for higher learning in Melbourne, Victoria. It includes ten faculties and a staff of more than 8,000 members.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The university has made its place among the top-ranked universities in the world. It provides not only classroom knowledge but also practical experience to its students. It has excellent staff, internationally recognized courses, amazing facilities, and a welcoming environment.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: AUD$10,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Vietnam, and Singapore
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Vietnam, and Singapore
- Eligible Course or Subjects: This scholarship is open for the following courses:
- Master of Architecture
- Master of Architectural Engineering
- Master of Construction Management
- Master of Landscape Architecture
- Master of Property
- Master of Urban and Cultural Heritage
- Master of Urban Design
- Master of Urban Planning
- Eligibility Criteria: All the candidates are required to meet the requirements given below:
- Applicant must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong SAR, India, Vietnam, and Singapore
- Applicants must be enrolling in an applicable course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You don’t need to submit a separate application. After being enrolled in an approved degree programme at the university, you will automatically be selected for this funding scheme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates might be asked to submit the following documents as part of the application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement of any master course at the university is a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: The university requires all those candidates whose first language is not English to demonstrate sufficient ability in the English language. IELTS, TOEFL, and Pearson PTE Academic tests are accepted by the university.
The sponsorship will grant the award of AUD$10,000 to all eligible applicants who meet up all admission requirements.