Want to undertake your research studies abroad but don’t have enough funds? Then, this opportunity is worth an application! Teesside University is offering PhD students the Accounting Studentships for the academic year 2022-2023.
These studentships will be given in support of the tuition fee costs at Teesside University for any undertaking PhD programme in Business. To be eligible to receive this studentship, the applicants must demonstrate understanding of and interest in the research area and hold relevant qualifications.
Great offer for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Situated in North Yorkshire in North East England, Teesside University is a public university ranked 801 in World University Rankings by Times Higher Education and has an overall score of 4.1 stars fostering creativity and innovation. It is deeply committed to sustainability and the protection of our environment.
Why should you study at Teesside University? Teesside is a high-performing global university anchored in the Tees Valley, inspiring confidence in the community and providing learning opportunities for all. It is a leading University with an international reputation for academic excellence that provides an outstanding student and learning experience underpinned by research, enterprise, and the professions.
Application Deadline: Applications made after 5 pm 28th February 2022 will not be accepted.
- University or Organization: Teesside University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can take up PhD studies in Business at Teesside University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a demonstrable understanding of the research area.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply for postgraduate courses online. Just use the ‘apply online’ link on the course you are interested in or log in to university application portal.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Degree certificate
- Pass experiences
- Other documents of equivalent international qualifications
- Admission Requirements: Applicants should hold or expect to obtain a good honors degree (2:1 or above) in a relevant discipline. A master-level qualification in a relevant discipline is desirable.
- Language Requirement: The suggested English language proficiency level is IELTS 5.0 or equivalent in an alternative English language test.
The successfully selected students will be provided coverage of all tuition fees for the period of a full-time PhD Registration of up to four years.