This fellowship is open to applications of all international and domestic students that have a relevant master’s degree and pursue a PhD degree programme in Planet Formation at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences. The fellowship holders will be rewarded a monthly salary along with a pension.
Great offer for students.
User Review( votes)
The University of Copenhagen, a research-based education institute, is a public research university, ranking in QS Global World Rankings. It offers the highest international level education and delivers globally leading teaching and research.
Why choose to study at the University of Copenhagen? The University of Copenhagen is the largest educational institution in Denmark and is a community of researchers and students that have expanded horizons and contributed to moving the world forward. The university also offers its students multiple services such as assistance with admission, housing, student counseling, etc.
Application Deadline: 27th August 2021
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 27,780 DKK
- Number of Awards: 6
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Home country students and candidates from any other international country can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree study in the field of Planet Formation offered at the University of Copenhagen is eligible to apply.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have experience in computational astrophysics, computational physics, or computational geochemistry
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply through the online platform of the university. Students must apply here for fellowship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivated letter of application
- Certified copy of original Master of Science diploma and transcript
- Publication list
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree related to the subject area of the project in Astrophysics, Physics, Geochemistry, or Cosmochemistry.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT –83
- IELTS – 6.5
- CPE/CAE – Passed
Winning applicants will be provided a PhD Fellowship and a salary of 27,780 DKK per month and an additional pension.