Max Plank Institute for the Science of Light has started accepting applications for its new and exciting PhD Scholarships that will minimize bright international students‡ financial strain.
The Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light offers stipends to people who are interested to pursue a PhD at MPL. Candidates must hold a degree that could give access to doctoral studies.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1948, the Max Planck Society with its 86 Max Planck Institutes and facilities and about 24,000 employees is the international flagship for German science. The Max Planck Society conducts basic research in the natural sciences, life sciences, and humanities.
Why study at Max Plank Institute? They promote accomplished junior scientists, who complete formative years of their careers as student assistants, Ph.D. students, postdocs, or research group heads at Max Planck institutes, and who benefit from the knowledge of their internationally networking scientific mentors
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Max Plank Institute for the Science of Light
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must send their application to Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light Human Resources Staudtstraße 2 91058 Erlangen Germany
- Supporting Documents: Submit a motivation letter, your curriculum vitae, a copy of your Master‡s transcript.
- Admission Requirements: Suitable candidates must hold a degree that could give access to doctoral studies.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The Max Plank Institute for the Science of Light will provide the salary. The stipend is granted for a maximum of 6 months. The stipend is tax-free under the conditions specified in §3, section 44 of the German Income Tax Act (EStG).