With the motive of providing a world-class education to highly-skilled and needy students, Macquarie University is offering PhD International Scholarships in Developing Integrated Microdevices in Australia.
Great opportunity for international students at Macquarie University.
User Review( votes)
The University of Macquarie is a public research university situated in the Sydney suburb of Macquarie Park, Australia. It was founded as the third university in the Metropolitan Area of Sydney in 1964 by the State of New South Wales.
Why study at Macquarie University? The university has 35 departments in five departments: the Faculty of Arts, the Macquarie School of Business, the Faculty of Human Sciences, the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, the Faculty of Technology and Engineering, where students can develop their skills at a good level of quality.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2021
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD or MRes Y2 + PhD Bundle program
- Award: Full-time stipend rate of $28,597
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in developing integrated microdevices for single-cell analysis.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a record of outstanding academic performance and, preferably, additional applicable research experience and/or peer-reviewed research activity in line with the university’s scholarship rating guidelines.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at Macquarie University. After that must need to complete the Online HDR Candidature and Scholarship Application via the Online Application System and have to submit two academic referee reports to the Higher Degree Research Office
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must need to submit: certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV passport or visa, and other supporting documentation.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students are required to meet the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
Macquarie University will provide an award of tuition fee offset and a living allowance stipend. The worth and tenure of the scholarship is an “MQRES” full-time stipend rate of $28,597 per annum.