Put your research skills into practice and gain new ones by applying for the PhD Scholarships. The programme is organized by the International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles.
The IMPRS aims to support Germany students who want to apply for the PhD degree programme at the institute in Germany.
Fabulous chance for students in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1911, the Max Planck Society for the Advancement of Science is a formally independent non-governmental and non-profit association of German research institutes.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2021
- University or Organization: The International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Earth System Science
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be PhD students
- Aspirants must have to enroll in the PhD degree programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Your CV a single PDF file, certificates and transcripts of your Master course(s), title and abstract of your Master thesis, a letter of motivation, and research interests in English that also explains why you are interested in PhD research in general and in this particular PhD program in particular and two letters of reference
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a prerequisite is a diploma or master of science degree in geophysical sciences, environmental sciences, biological sciences, physics, chemistry, computer sciences or related fields, including a corresponding thesis.
- Language Requirement: Whether an applicant has sufficient command of the English language for a fruitful stay in the IMPRS will become apparent during the application procedure
International Max Planck Research School for Global Biogeochemical Cycles will provide the salary to deserving and talented students.