Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for the PhD international awards offered by Loughborough University in the UK. All the interested outstanding students can apply for this programme for the session 2021/2022.
Loughborough University is a public research university that has been a university since 1966. There are 20 academic departments and over 100 research groups, institutes, and centres.
Why study at Loughborough University? This university’s campus has top-class facilities and is situated in a beautiful location. Students will enjoy a range of facilities, such as huge lecture theatres, a library, well-equipped labs, a conference centre, accommodation, etc.
Application Deadline: February 26, 2021
- University or Organization: Loughborough University
- Department: Communication and Media
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15285
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Art History and Visual Culture, Communications and Media, English, Human and Physical Geography, Politics and International Studies, Social and Policy Studies.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must expect to achieve at least a 2:1 Honours degree (or equivalent) in the major subject of their research field, or a related subject.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First applicants have to take admission to the university, after that must apply online in a PhD degree programme.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates are required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold first-class honours, upper second-class honours, and lower second-class honours.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The Loughborough University will provide a tax-free stipend of £15285 per annum for the duration of the studentship plus tuition fees at the UK rate.