If you are looking for rigorous graduate research training and want to make a substantial contribution to research in Health Economics, then you can apply for the PhD Scholarships at the Centre for Health Economics at Monash University.
The scholarship opportunity is offered to all international and domestic students for the academic year 2022-2023. Students that hold qualifications in economics, econometrics, or a relevant discipline are eligible for this award and will be presented $30,000 per annum upon being selected.
Get financial aid you need to achieve your educational dream with the help of this scholarship programme at Monash University.
User Review( votes)
Monash University is a public research university in Australia consistently ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. Monash aims to achieve excellence in education in order to ensure that the students serve the good of their communities to their communities.
Why choose to study at Monash University? Monash University believes deeply in students’ excellence and makes sure they receive exceptional facilities and teaching in Australia. They also benefit from the extra choices that come with studying in Australia’s largest university. Graduate of Monash has a global outlook, and the skills and confidence to make a positive change.
Application Deadline: International and domestic students must observe different application deadlines. International students must submit applications by 31st March and 31st August 2022 and domestic students by 31st May and 31sr October 2022.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $30,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic students and entrants from international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD programme at the Monash Center for Health Economics.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have a degree in economics, econometrics, or a relevant discipline with a research component and strong academic results.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must submit an admission application online. To apply for the scholarship, students must prepare an Expression of Interest.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Your CV, including details of two referees
- A copy of your academic transcripts and details of grading scales
- A 1-2 page cover letter outlining your research skills, experience, research topics of interest, and why this PhD opportunity interests you.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s degree requiring at least four years of full-time study in a relevant field or a master’s degree that entails work, normally including a significant research component, including at least 25% of one full-time equivalent year of work, including a thesis.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79+
- TOEFL PBT – 550+
- PTE – 58+
- Cambridge English – 176+
Successful applicants will receive a tax-free stipend at a current value of $30,000 per annum at the full-time rate by the university for up to 3 to 5 years of study.