RMIT University is presenting international students with a great opportunity to deepen their skills and gain competencies to further their professional journey through its RMIT Project 89 PhD Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is only available for lecturers at Vietnamese tertiary institutions seeking to complete a PhD, however, international and domestic students can also participate in this scholarship programme. The selected students will be provided a stipend, tuition fee, health insurance, and relocation allowances.
A fine programme for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
RMIT University, one of Australia’s tertiary institutions, 15th highest-ranked university in Australia, and 250th in the world with a 5-Star QS ranking for excellence in higher education is a higher education institute dedicated to helping shape a new urban and industrial renaissance in the global economy.
Why choose RMIT University? RMIT University is highly appreciated for its excellence in Education, Research, and Engagement with Industry and Community. RMIT aims to inspire and engage the audience to discover new ideas and perspectives by exploring cultural spaces and resources. It is among some of the most technologically advanced facilities in the world.
Application Deadline: RMIT will stop accepting applications for this scholarship on 24th January 2022.
- University or Organization: RMIT University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $32,841
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia or Vietnam.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic, international, and Vietnamese students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can take up a PhD programme at RMIT University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be lecturers at Vietnamese tertiary institutions seeking to complete a PhD.
- Must have a scholarship offer from Project 89
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to RMIT Online Portal and complete their admission application. Interested applicants are required to fill the scholarship application form
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A cover letter (research statement)
- A copy of electronic academic transcripts
- A CV that includes any publications/awards and the contact details of 2 referees
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a Master by Research degree or a Master by Coursework degree with a significant research component graded as high distinction or equivalent or an Honours degree achieving first-class Honours in civil engineering or another suitable field.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- PTE – 58
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- C1 – 176
- C2 – 176
The selected candidates will be provided $32,841 per annum pro rata (for Melbourne based candidates) or $10,000 per annum pro rata (for Vietnam based candidates) along with a tuition fee scholarship, Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the period of time spent in Australia and relocation allowance capped at AUD $1,500 which is only paid upon provision of relevant receipts once you are in Australia.