The University of Nottingham is inviting applicants to apply for the PhD Scholarships in High-Speed Railway Degradation Modelling for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship is offered to both domestic and international students. Selected students will be offered a UK tuition fee in full and a stipend of £15,609 per annum for up to 3.5 years of study. However, international students will have to fund their studies in case they apply.
With wonderful awards, this scholarship seeks to assist students to gain an education at PhD level in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is dedicated to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is an ever-changing dynamic university internationally known for its amazing education quality. The students’ satisfaction percentage is very high through guaranteed employment and support services for students because of its student support services.
Application Deadline: 2nd May 2022 is the application deadline to apply for this PhD project.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All foreign national and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can take up PhD study programme in the field of Mechanical Material and Manufacture Engineering at the University of Nottingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have the required academic qualification to apply for this PhD project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to sign up on the university portal in order to apply for admission at Nottingham. In their application, students must mention the reference number ENG1534.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Personal statement
- School reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have (or will be about to receive) at least an upper second class degree in mathematics, engineering, physics, or computer science with strong skills in modeling.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have very good verbal and written communication skills.
The studentship awarded to the selected PhD candidates will cover PhD tuition fees plus a tax-free stipend for three and a half years, starting at £15,609 per annum.