Coventry University is now accepting applications for the PhD International Studentships in Design and Development of Next Generation Tab-less Battery Prototypes for the academic year 2022-2023.
The study program is open for overseas students who want to start their study with a PhD degree at the university. This is a fully-funded studentship, including tuition fees and stipend/bursary.
A worthy opportunity to get a fully-funded program for overseas students in the UK
User Review( votes)
Coventry University has world-class campus facilities, the UK’s first standalone 5G network and a digital community of learning. Over its four faculties, Coventry offers more than 130 undergraduate degrees and 100 postgraduate degrees, as well as qualifications.
Why would you like to choose Coventry University? Coventry University is a provider of high-quality education and research in Coventry, West Midlands. This university was founded in 1992 and is now one of the most forward-thinking and modern in the United Kingdom.
Application Deadline: PhD candidates interested in applying for this project must submit their applications by 13 May 2022.
- University or Organization: Coventry University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU/International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study in Design and Development of Next Generation Tab-less Battery Prototypes
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- A minimum of a 2:1 first degree in a relevant discipline/subject area with a minimum 60% mark in the project element or equivalent with a minimum 60% overall module average. PLUS
- The potential to engage in innovative research and to complete the PhD within 3.5 years.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply through the university’s application portal. Application for the project must be made here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Two academic
- Scanned copies of your undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree certificates
- Scanned copies of your undergraduate and/or postgraduate degree transcripts/diploma supplements
- A scanned copy of the photo page of your passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a bachelor’s (honors) degree in a relevant discipline/subject area with a minimum classification of 2:1 and a minimum mark of 60% in the project element (or equivalent), or an equivalent award from an overseas institution and the first degree in microbiology, biotechnology, molecular biology, biochemistry, biological sciences, environmental sciences or a closely-related discipline is essential.
- Language Requirement: A minimum of English language proficiency (IELTS academic overall minimum score of 7.0 with a minimum of 6.5 in each component).
Coventry University will provide a fully-funded studentship, including tuition fees and stipend/bursary.