The University of Exeter is looking for a student with strong computational skills and a fascination with marine life. If you are interested in marine life and want to further your education in the same field, then you should apply for the PhD Scholarships in Marine Ecosystem in the UK for the academic year 2022-2023.
All international and domestic PhD candidates who have a background in quantitative areas within marine biology or ecology can apply this to a funded PhD study at Exeter in the UK. A tuition fee and a stipend of £15,609 will be awarded to selected students.
Great offer to get financial assistance in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England. The United Kingdom ranked 143rd in the latest (2022) Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Why choose to study at the University of Exeter? The University of Exeter aims to use the power of our education and research to create a sustainable, healthy, and socially just future. They combine teaching excellence and high levels of student satisfaction with world-class research.
Application Deadline: The closing date for applications is midnight on?10th January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £15,609
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: All domestic and international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree study in Marine ecosystem at Exeter can be undertaken.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants should be comfortable solving problems using a computing language like Python, Fortran, or Matlab in a Linux environment.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. All eligible students will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Letter of application
- Research proposal
- Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained
- Two references from referees familiar with your academic work
- Admission Requirements: Students must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in a scientific discipline or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The selected students will be provided Home or International tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £15,609 for four years full-time by the University of Exeter.