The University of Tasmania and Forest and Wood Products Australia Limited have decided to pool their funds and offer international and domestic students PhD Scholarships in Maximizing and Maintaining Site productivity projects for the academic year 2022-2023.
This funding opportunity will be awarded to domestic and international students based on academic merit. The award amount will provide an annual stipend of $28,854 to PhD students at UTAS to cover living allowance, reallocation allowance, project costs, and tuition fees.
Amazing opportunity for applicants in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tasmania is a public research university ranked 303rd in QS Global World Rankings and is one of the top public universities in Australia. It strives to continually evolve and transform to meet the challenges and opportunities that face us.
Why choose to study at the University of Tasmania? The University of Tasmania is a globally known university with a high dedication to the stewardship of learning and knowledge, academic freedom, excellence, and integrity. At UTAS, they give a strong emphasis on practical learning to prepare students for their future careers. UTAS also offers an excellent student support system.
Application Deadline: The applications for this scholarship close on 31st December 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: International and Australian citizens can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study in maximizing and maintaining site productivity can be undertaken at UTAS.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold a minimum of a First Class or Second Class Uppers Honours Degree, Masters by Research or equivalent and meet the requirements
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications must be made via the university’s official portal. The scholarship application is to be submitted before the closing date after carefully discussing the project with the assigned supervisor.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Covering letter
- 2 referees project research proposal
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the PhD entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 94
- PTE – 65
- CAE- Grade C
- UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 65%
The candidates that will be selected will be provided $28,854 per annum for up to 3 years to conduct their PhD study at the University of Tasmania.