Temple University is thrilled to announce the WhyUS Campaign and International Scholarships for the most brilliant and motivated candidates for the academic session 2023-2024.
The educational program supports the first-year or transfer international students going to apply for undergraduate and graduate study at Clark University.
Great offer for international students.
User Review( votes)
Temple University is a leading hub of high-quality higher education and research. It was established as a night school by Russell Conwell in 1884 and currently is the largest university in the city. The university has over 40,000 undergraduate, graduate, and professional students.
Why would you like to study at Temple University? The university is regarded as a global leader in both high-quality education and research. It has been devoted to the development of future leaders. You’ll graduate with the skills and knowledge to set yourself apart and make a difference in the world.
Application Deadline: The deadline to submit your scholarship application is February 1.
- University or Organization: Temple University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate, graduate level programs
- Awards: Range from $2,000 to $10,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities except the USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this opportunity, you need to have the following credentials:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants should hold an offer of studying in an eligible degree program at the university
- Be a Temple applicant (first-year or transfer international student). An international applicant is an individual who holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and who does not also possess U.S. citizenship or permanent residency.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the grant, applicants must be admitted to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree by using the common application. Submit the #YouAreWelcomeHere application and the corresponding essay or video using the link.
- Supporting Documents: All applicants must provide the following documents at the time of admission: A pre-qualification degree, academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of their passport. If submitting a large video file, please email a link to the video to yawh-at-temple.edu.
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants of an undergraduate degree program should have a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: To get direct entry in an approved study program at Temple University, students will have to satisfy the language requirements of the university.
Through this scholarship, you can get an award amount ranging from $2,000 to $10,000 for up to four consecutive years (four years for first-year students and two years for transfer students).