Take your knowledge to new heights by joining the PhD International Scholarships at Monash University in Australia. The bursary is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
Founded in 1998, the University of Monash is a Malaysian public research university. In a multi-cultural atmosphere, it has inexpensive accommodation options and a variety of international cuisine where students can enjoy a cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Why study at Monash University? At this university, aspirants can develop strong academic skills and advanced knowledge while studying. Here, they provide a number of job prospects and aid with a variety of jobs and career growth programmes for students and future employers.
Application Deadline: March 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $29,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in Social Science – Sustainability transformation pathways for small to medium enterprises.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have an outstanding academic track record in Human Geography, Sustainability and/or Social Science.
- Must be a skill in both quantitative and qualitative research methods is desirable.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to take admission to a PhD degree programme at Monash University. After that, it is essential that you contact Associate Professor Wendy Stubbs, School of Social Sciences, [email protected] prior to compliance with the EOI to discuss the project.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents:
- EOIs shall comprise:
- A cover letter that includes a brief statement of the students’ correctness
- A brief research proposal not more than 750 words in length that fits within the broad project aims and objectives, and demonstrates some understanding of the area of research
- A curriculum vitae, including a list of any published works, conference presentations and applicable work experience
- A full statement of academic proof, supported by scanned copies of relevant certified certification
- Contact details of two academic referees
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements
Monash University will provide faculty of arts research living allowance, at the present worth of $29,500 per annum 2021 full-time rate (tax-free stipend), indexed plus allowances.