The University of Melbourne is currently accepting applications for the PhD International Scholarships in Structural Engineering for the academic session 2020/2021. The programme is open to students from all around the world.
The educational opportunity encourages talented students by giving scholarships valued at AUD32,300 (tax-free) per year for PhD degree coursework.
Nice offer for both domestic and international students to receive AUD32, 300 for study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1853, the University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university in Victoria. It provides various undergraduate, masters, and research degree programmes.
Why would you like to study at the University of Melbourne? The university offers a wide range of internationally recognized courses that are designed to help students explore their passions and develop new skills. It has supportive staff, some of the best lecturers, and great facilities.
Application Deadline: June 30, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: AUD32,300
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Structural Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Hold a Bachelor (first-class honours) or Master’s degree in Civil or Structural Engineering with a GPA of over 80%. Candidates with experiences in one of the following areas will have advantages:
- Experimental tests on steel-concrete composite structures.
- Numerical simulation using commercial packages such as ABAQUS and LS-DYNA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , candidates must email the following documents to Dr Tai Thai at tai.thai-at-unimelb.edu.au.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their cover letter, CV, and academic transcript with their application.
- Admission Requirements: For getting enrolled, candidates must check the entry requirement of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students meet the English requirements (for international applicants only) with overall IELTS 6.5 with no band below 6.0.
The University of Melbourne will provide scholarships valued at AUD32, 300 (tax-free) per year for three years to both Australian and international students.