The University of Nottingham is seeking talented and enthusiastic students to join the Horizon Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) through the PhD Studentships in Digital Economy for the academic year 2022-2023.
The studentships are a part of EPSRC fundedCreating Our Lives in Data programme to help the home country and international students pursue PhD studies at Nottingham. Selected students will be entitled to receive tuition fee coverage and a stipend of £17,600 per annum.
Amazing opportunity for applicants in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is dedicated to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is an ever-changing dynamic university internationally known for its amazing education quality. The students’ satisfaction percentage is very high through guaranteed employment and support services for students because of its student support services.
Application Deadline: The closing date for domestic and international students is 13th December and 4th January 2022 respectively.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: Computer Science
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £17,600
- Number of Awards: 15
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: UK national students and foreign applicants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply to take up PhD study in Digital Economy at the University of Nottingham.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must demonstrate an enthusiasm for transdisciplinary research.
- The applicants must be from a relevant discipline including computer science, engineering, mathematics, human factors, psychology, sociology, business, geography, social science, medicine/health studies, and the arts.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can start their admission application online on the university portal. Studentship application details and other information can be obtained here.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Personal statement
- School reference
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a 2:1 honor degree, or a combination of qualifications and/or experience equivalent to that level.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- PTE – 55
The University of Nottingham will give the selected candidates a studentship worth £17,600 per annum and cover the tuition fees of the undertaken programme.