To encourage and support outstanding students in order to conduct their study at the University of Queensland, it is offering them the Dalio Philanthropies Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This Scholarship is part of the Liveris Academy Merit Scholarship Scheme and will be given towards an undergraduate study program at UQ. All international and domestic students, including New Zealanders, can participate in this scholarship worth $10,000.
Nice chance to get financial assistance in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland, also known as the most prestigious and widely-recognized institute is a public research university ranked in the top 50 and top 100 globally of world universities rank UQ, has a mission to help shape the future by bringing together and developing leaders in their fields to inspire the next generation and to advance ideas that benefit the world.
Why choose to study at the University of Queensland? The University of Queensland had the kind of professionals that share the same passion for excellence in education as the students at Queensland. Programs at Queensland are comprehensive and of high quality that answer some of the toughest questions in research facing humanity. Students gain an advantage from being connected to industry leaders through their global, national, and local partnerships.
Application Deadline: Applications for this funding scheme will be closing on 9th January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Students who are Australian, New Zealanders, or from any other international country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for any undergraduate programme offered at UQ.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled as full-time students in a UQ undergraduate program in 2022.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students need to make an admission application via the online portal of the university. Scholarship applications must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- a cover letter
- a resume
- a copy of your most recent studies report from mySI-net
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have completed, or will complete, year 12 in the two-year period and achieve chives a minimum Australian Tertiary Admission Rank of 99.00 (or equivalent) for their year 12 studies or its international equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL PBT – 570
- TOEFL IBT – 87
- IELTS – 7.0
The selected students will be provided $10,000 for an undefined period of time towards an undergraduate programme undertaken at UQ. Students may also receive $10,000 travel allowance additionally.