Highly skilled students have a great way to manage their finances for study courses by applying for the Developing Futures Scholarships. This funding program is organized by the University of Lincoln for the academic year 2022/2023.
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support to dazzling aspirants applying for an undergraduate, postgraduate, postgraduate (Research) degree program at the University of Lincoln in the United Kingdom.
Through this scholarship, you can get the financial aid you need to achieve your educational dream.
User Review( vote)
The University of Lincoln is a globally recognised public research university in England that strives to develop local, national, and international communities via purposeful knowledge and research and the production of creative graduates. The University of Lincoln is one of the world’s top 150 universities.
Why study at the University of Lincoln? Students at Lincoln are prepared to work in a business world where employers are increasingly looking for people who can make a difference in today’s global economy. Lincoln facilitates a high-quality educational experience for students.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 17 December 2021
- University or Organization: University of Lincoln
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate (Research), Postgraduate (Taught) and Undergraduate degree
- Awards: £5,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students from the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Poland, Hungary, Romania, Bulgaria, Slovenia, Croatia, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, and Cyprus.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate (Research), Postgraduate (Taught) and Undergraduate degree courses are eligible.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full-time undergraduate, postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme commencing in 2022/23. Students intending to join a postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme require a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent in a recognised bachelor’s degree in order to be eligible to receive the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must create an account and log in through the online portal of the university to apply. Students will automatically be considered for the Vietnam Scholarship once they have submitted their application to study at the University of Lincoln.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit the following documents to the university at the time of applying:
- Academic transcripts and certificates
- A copy of your passport photo page
- Admission Requirements: The students are required to hold a relevant bachelor’s degree to be admitted for a postgraduate course.
- Language Requirement: The students are required to provide the results of the following English language proficiency test results.
The University of Lincoln will provide a scholarship amount of £5,000 to the selected students for the first year of study of their chosen course under the scholarship program.