Don’t let financial barriers hold you from pursuing world-class education, research, and collaboration abroad. The University of Gothenburg is pleased to announce the PhD Studentships in Molecular Biophysics for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship has been launched towards PhD studies in molecular biophysics at the University of Gothenburg. Applications for the same are open to all international and domestic applicants. Selected candidates will be offered full-time employment for up to 4 years.
This is a very helpful program that will cover the expenses associated with education.
User Review( votes)
The University of Gothenburg is a university in Sweden’s second-largest city, Gothenburg. The university is ranked 134th in Best Global Universities. With science as a foundation and teaching methods that engage, the university challenges people to enrich their lives and achieve a sustainable world.
Why choose to study at the University of Gothenburg? The University of Gothenburg is dedicated to creating experiences that boost creativity and capacity for innovation, increase knowledge, and activate critical thinking. With new knowledge and new perspectives, students and researchers at Gothenburg contribute to a better future.
Application Deadline: Applications close on 19th January 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Gothenburg
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Sweden.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD in Molecular Biophysics at the University of Gothenburg.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have been awarded a second-cycle qualification.
- The applicants must have satisfied the requirements for courses comprising at least 240 credits, of which at least 60 credits were awarded in the second cycle.
- The applicants must have acquired substantially equivalent knowledge in some other way in Sweden or abroad.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students interested in applying for the studentship must log in here to submit an admission application first. Students must include the supporting documents in PDF format in their application to be considered for the studentships.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Personal letter
- Diploma and Transcripts
- Proof of completion of an English course
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a second-cycle (advanced-level) degree in a relevant* subject area in the natural sciences, or have completed studies for at least 60 higher education credits at a second-cycle level in relevant subject areas in the natural sciences, or have completed a corresponding program of relevance to the planned third-cycle program, in Sweden or another country, or have equivalent qualifications.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- TOEFL PBT – 550
The PhD candidates selected will be offered employment for four years full-time at the University of Gothenburg.