The University of Nottingham is pleased to announce PhD Studentship in Sensor Fusion for Sustainable Process Technology in the UK for highly motivated candidates. The PhD position is open to applications for the academic year 2022-2023.
This studentship is a 4-year EPSRC funded iCASE PhD studentship with Schlumberger Cambridge Research. It will be awarded to students with relevant experience, skills, and academic knowledge. The studentship award consists of a stipend, tuition fee, and cover for other expenses.
The University of Nottingham is ranked 101 in the Academic Ranking of World Universities by Shanghai Jiao Tong University and has an overall score of 4.3 stars. The University of Nottingham is proudly offering PhD Scholarships with an award amount of up to £17,999.
User Review( vote)
The University of Nottingham is a renowned public research university ranked 84th in the world in the QS World University Rankings 2018. It is dedicated to improving the well-being of people by providing outstanding education and research through its education system.
Why choose the University of Nottingham? The University of Nottingham is an ever-changing dynamic university internationally known for its amazing education quality. The students’ satisfaction percentage is very high through guaranteed employment and support services for students because of its student support services.
Application Deadline: Only applications received by Thursday, 31st March 2022 will be accepted.
- University or Organization: University of Nottingham
- Department: Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £17,999
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD study programme in the field of engineering offered at Nottingham is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have solid numerical, analytical, mathematical skills, and strong programming abilities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students need to sign up on the university portal in order to apply for admission at Nottingham. Students must include the reference number (ENG1533 and supervisors name) within the personal statement section of the application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover Letter
- Academic transcripts
- Bachelor certificate
- Master degree
- Personal statement
- School reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first-class degree in either Engineering, Physical Sciences, or Data/Computer Science.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have very good verbal and written communication skills.
The University of Nottingham will extend a studentship towards the selected candidates that will cover an enhanced stipend (currently £17,999/annum) tuition fees, training, and travel budget.