If you want to improve your programming as well as technical skills, then you have a perfect opportunity to apply for the PhD Position in Robotics and Computer Vision at Technical University of Berlin.
This educational award is available for international participants who wish to take part in a PhD degree program at the university for the academic year 2020/21.
User Review( votes)
The Technical University of Berlin is a research institution in Berlin, Germany. It has approximately 33,500 students and about 40 research institutes and 100 study programmes. The university’s academic activities are focused on achieving four sharply-defined goals
Why at the Technical University of Berlin? The education system of the university offers flexible options to students according to their needs and interests. Students can customize your course according to your coursework to fit their academic goals.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2020
- University: The Technical University of Berlin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD scholarship will be awarded in Robotics and Computer Vision
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Successfully completed university degree (Master, Diploma or equivalent) in Computer Science or a related engineering subject with outstanding results.
- Excellent knowledge of and experience with computer vision, robotics, machine learning, control, object-oriented programming and applied mathematics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Please send your application with the reference number and the usual documents as one single PDF file to [email protected] or In writing to Technische Universität Berlin – Der Präsident – Fakultät IV, Institut für Technische Informatik und Mikroelektronik, FG Robotic Interactive Perception, Prof. Dr Guillermo Gallego, Sekr. MAR 5-5, Marchstr. 23, 10587 Berlin.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must upload all required documents such as Cover Letter with your interest and experience related to the position (1 page). Please indicate your relevant skills, scientific publications, awards, research videos and/or code, professional profile(s). Bachelors and Master’s degrees and transcripts. Specify your GPA (e.g. 3.8/4.0)
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have Master, Diploma or equivalent) in Computer Science or a related engineering subject.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must excellent written and spoken English skills; good command of German required; willingness to learn German is expected
The university will provide a salary to the successful candidates during their study.