AICA Orthopedics is pleased to offer a $1000 scholarship in the spring of 2020. The purpose of this award is to provide financial assistance to the students for their educational expenses.
Great offer to win a $1000 award for study.
User Review( votes)
AICA is a chiropractic clinic that has served more than 100,000 car accident victims since 2001. It is one of the accident injury centres in Atlanta.
Application Deadline: April 17, 2020, at 11:59 pm
- University or Organization: AICA Orthopedics
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: US Citizen
- The prize can take in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are available across the United States
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award will be offered for all degree programs in any subject (Preference will be given Law and Medical subjects)
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- Applicants must be current or prospective students enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. university.
- Claimants must be 18 or older.
- Aspirants must be able to deliver all documents specified (proof of enrollment, essay, and other information as needed)
- Any student from a U.S. university is allowed to apply.
- They especially encourage Law and Medical students to take advantage of this opportunity.
How to Apply
Before apply, applicants must check the full scholarship information at https://www.aicaorthopedics.com/#scholarship
To Apply: All applicants must send the following to Jennifer Breland at [email protected]
- Your name, address, phone number, and name of the college you’re attending.
- A 500-800 word essay is explaining what field you’re majoring in, why you chose it, and how this scholarship would specifically benefit you. The article must be in .docx format, and only one essay may submit per application. No other essays or submissions will be accepted.
- Enrollment proof must be provided if chosen.
The champion of the program will receive a $1000 award. This award should use only for study expenses for example tuition, books, and on-campus room and board for the 2020 academic year. An aspirant can only gain this award once.