The Ke Leuven University is inviting applications for PhD Scholarship 2018 to study in Belgium.
KU Leuven, located in Belgium, is among the top European universities, ranked as the top university in the Reuters ranking of Europe’s most innovative universities. KU Leuven is a research-intensive, international university that performs both basic and applied research.
It is a highly interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary institution focused and committed to international excellence. KU Leuven actively works on this together with its research partners in Belgium and abroad. The university offers an academic education that is based on scientific research of high quality.
The applicant will be a member of the ES&S (Embedded Systems & Security) group on Campus Diepenbeek and the COSIC (Computer Security and Industrial Cryptography) group in Leuven.
- Application Deadline: November 9, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to pursue PhD Degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study in FPGA design.
- Scholarship Award: The successful candidate will be offered a PhD fellowship to become part of our team to work towards a PhD. This full-time mandate has duration of four years based on yearly contracts. The final goal will be obtaining a PhD after four years.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for Belgium citizens.
- Scholarship can be taken in Belgium
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Belgium citizens.
- Entrance Requirements: We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Candidates must hold a master’s degree in electronics engineering or computer engineering; have good grades, experience in FPGA design and a keen interest in security.
- Candidates who can demonstrate that they have developed their research skills during their master’s studies.
- Adequate English (written and verbal communication) for scientific interactions is required.
How to Apply:
- All applicants must complete and submit the application form for consideration by the scholarship panel. The university will aim to inform all candidates if their application has been considered successful by the closing date. All unsuccessful candidates will be written to after this date.
- The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the scholarship panel.
- If you have any questions about your eligibility or are having difficulty applying, please contact the university’s international team by emailing.