If you intend to start a higher degree research programme in Australia, you can apply for the HDR PhD International Scholarship at Deakin School of Life and Environmental Sciences. The scholarship programme is open for the academic session 2020/2021.
The educational award encourages domestic and international students to investigate the influence of submarine headlands on upwelling, benthopelagic productivity, and sedimentology in the Bonney Coast upwelling system.
Get educational fund benefits with this scholarship offered by the Deakin School of Life and Environmental Sciences in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1974, Deakin University is a well-recognized university that offers undergraduate, postgraduate and research degree programs in different fields of study. It offers students a borderless and opportunities to live the future in a new world.
Why would you like to study at Deakin University? At this university, applicants will get excellent opportunities to develop academic knowledge and skills. It provides excellent facilities, exceptional teaching, and flexible learning to all its participants, whether on campus or online.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Deakin University
- Department: School of Life and Environmental Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program to conduct research on the topic ‘The influence of submarine headlands on upwelling and benthopelagic productivity in the Bonney Coast upwelling system’.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must be enrolling full time and hold an honours degree (first class) or an equivalent standard master’s degree with a substantial research component.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the scholarship program, you are required to take admission in the PhD degree program at the Deakin University. Before applying for the project, interested applicants should email the following documents to Associate Professor Daniel Ierodiaconou. Once the above has been emailed, please apply using the expression of interest form.
- Supporting Documents: CV (2-page) highlighting your skills, education, and relevant work experience. Cover letter (1 page) outlining your interest in the selected project and how your previous experience and technical skills suit the position.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The scholarship program will cover the following benefits:
- Stipend of $28,092 per annum tax exempt (2020 rate).
- Relocation allowance of $500-1500 (for single to family) for students moving from interstate or overseas.
- International students only: Tuition fees offset for the duration of 4 years. Single Overseas Student Health Cover policy for the duration of the student visa.