Highly passionate students have a great way to manage their finances by applying for PhD Positions in Functional Neuroimaging offered by the University of Tours and INRA. The bursary is open for the academic session 2021-2022.
Golden chance for domestic students to study in France.
User Review( votes)
The University of Tours was established in 1969 and was previously named after the French writer François Rabelais. In the Centre-Val de Loire region, it is the largest university. It has been a member of the regional university association Leonardo da Vinci consolidated University since July 2015.
Why study at the University of Tours? According to the Bologna Process, the university awards bachelors, masters, and doctoral degrees. Through its two University Institutes of Technology, it also offers Technological Diploma courses.
Application Deadline: May 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Tours and INRA
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: 1400 Euros
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from France.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in functional neuroimaging of the vocalization perception mechanisms of the sheep brain.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must have a master’s degree (or equivalent) in neuroscience, ethology, or another highly relevant field is needed.
- Must have good interest in the proposed topic
- Must have an interest in doing experiments with animals
- Must be Organized, aggravated and self-determining
- Must have respect for health and safety rules
- Must have the capacity to work in a team (politeness, respect, etc.)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students are required to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university. Students will also be required to formally apply to the Centre Val de Loire doctoral college.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit the following documents:
- Covering letter: Included a statement outlining your motivation for applying for this studentship, your goals beyond completing a PhD, why you think your skills and experience will make you well-suited for the role. This should be no more than two pages long.
- References: Two academic references. . Candidates should approach referees themselves and include the references with their application.
- Curriculum Vitae: This should be no longer than 2 pages.
- Any other supporting information that you feel to be important.
- Please send your complete application to [email protected]and [email protected].
- Informal enquiries for more information or for guidance on preparing a complete application should be directed to Scott LOVE (in either English or French; [email protected]).
- Admission Requirements: Students are required to submit previous year degrees or certificates with a good academic result from a recognized College or University.
- Language Requirement: Students must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
University of Tours and INRA will provide an award of the amount 1400 Euros to the excellent students who want to take part in this programme.