The Ghent University Global Campus is inviting outstanding applicants for Fully-Funded PhD international awards in Physical Chemistry. The grant is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
Amazing chance for international students in South Korea.
User Review( votes)
The Ghent University was the first European university to open a campus on Incheon Global Campus is Ghent University. The Korean government approached Ghent University, praising its global recognition as a top 100 university and its life science programs, which are among the top 40 in the world.
Why study at Ghent University Global Campus? Ghent University Global Campus assists in the education of intelligent, dynamic, and ambitious students in the fields of environmental technology, food technology, and molecular biotechnology in order to encourage as many smart people as possible to pursue careers in these fields and address global challenges.
Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- University or Organization: Ghent University Global Campus
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Fully-funded
- Number of Awards:
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD research in nano-science and nano-technologies for environmental application
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must hold the MSc (master degree) in one of the following disciplines: physics, chemistry, elector-chemistry, nano-technologies, physical chemistry, environmental technologies, and chemical engineering.
- Must have at least 3 (three) years of work experience after obtaining an MSc degree to get an entry visa to South Korea.
- Must have a strong capacity for self-learning and independent research.
- Must have comprehension in semiconductors of non-stochiometry.
- Must have publications in nano-materials/nano-fabrication and/or ecological technologies.
- Must have an inventive and inquiring attitude.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students must take admission in the PhD research degree at the university. After that, applications should be sent to Prof. Serge Zhuiykov ([email protected])
- Supporting Documents: Must submit applications with application letter, CV, publications list, copies of degrees and overview of the study results attached. All documents must be merged into one PDF file.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme, applicants will need to meet the academic admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a strong academic record, a strong command of the English language (a minimum TOEFL iBT score of 80 or 6.5 IELTS), outstanding academic writing and presentation skills.
Ghent University Global Campus will provide a fully funded position for a renewable period of two years in South Korea.