Heidelberg University is providing the PhD Positions in Identification of a Roseoflavin Exporter in the Roseoflavin Producer Streptomyces Davaonensis for applicants.
The objective of the present project is the identification of the roseoflavin exporter in S. davaonensis. Five different work packages describe experiments that should lead to the identification of the roseoflavin exporter.
Great offer for candidates in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Heidelberg University is a public research university dedicated to the advancement of knowledge and skills for the benefit of current and future generations in an environment of open-mindedness and tolerance for people and ideas.
Why study at Heidelberg University? Heidelberg University places a high value on student and young researcher training in addition to academic and social commitments. It enables early integration into research subjects and techniques through the use of fresh concepts for research-based teaching.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Identification of a roseoflavin exporter in the roseoflavin producer Streptomyces davaonensis.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- The successful candidate has experience in the following fields: Microbiology, Bacteria, antibiotics, vitamins, Streptomycetes, transporter proteins
- A person interested in bacterial membrane-bound transporters (importers/exporters) in general would be the most appropriate. Moreover, since we also will use a genetic approach to identify the novel elusive roseoflavin exporter, the candidate also should be familiar with state-of-the-art cloning techniques.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have to take admission at the university to be enlisted in the programme.
- Supporting Documents: Official transcripts of academic records from every postsecondary institution attended for at least one year as a full-time student, statement of purpose, Contact details of two referees + two reference letters from these referees, and CV
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a masters degree with relevant marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to complete the language requirements of the university.
Heidelberg University will provide the salary for applicants in Germany.