Many students dream of studying in the USA, but they are unable to do it due to financial barriers. To cover study expenses, Otterbein University is offering the Talent & Departmental Scholarships.
These awards are given on the basis of demonstrated involvement as determined by a holistic review of the application.
Nice chance for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Otterbein University, located in Westerville, Ohio, is a private university. It has 74 majors, 44 minors, and eight graduate programmes. The Church of the United Brethren in Christ created the institution in 1847 and named it after Rev. Philip William Otterbein, the founder of the United Brethren in Christ.
Why study at Otterbein University? Otterbein is committed to extending its legacy to recruit a more diverse faculty, student body and staff and to foster a climate that doesn’t just accommodate differences but celebrates them and to provide rich opportunities for learning from our differences.
Application Deadline: December 1
- University or Organization: Otterbein University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- These awards are given on the basis of demonstrated involvement as determined by a holistic review of the application.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants can apply through a coalition or common application at the university
- Supporting Documents: Attach essay, official transcripts/documents for four years of high school/secondary school (grades 9-12).
- Admission Requirements: Admission to Otterbein is based on a student’s overall potential for academic success. Decisions are made after a holistic review. Students will have less than 30 earned semester hours or 45 quarter hours AFTER high school graduation are reviewed on final high school transcripts, including ACT or SAT scores. Students who have completed more than 30 earned semester hours or 45 quarter hours are reviewed based upon the cumulative GPA of all post-secondary transcripts. Otterbein places more emphasis on the academic transcript, as we believe it is one of the best indicators of student success and college preparation. Each student is also considered for the unique talents and contributions he or she will offer the Otterbein community
- Language Requirement: Students must have the following:
- 79 or higher on the Internet-based TOEFL(iBT).
- 550 or higher on the paper-based TOEFL(PBT).
- 53 or higher on the Pearson PTE
- 5 or higher on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- 105 or higher on the Duolingo English Test.
- 21 or higher on the English section of the ACT Test.
- 550 or higher on the Evidence-based Reading and Writing (ERW) section on the SAT.
- 112 Level Certificate from ELS.
Otterbein University will provide the award amount of $4,000 for applicants in the USA for the academic year 2022-2023.