Heidelberg University is taking the initiative to educate students through its PhD Positions in Long Non-coding RNAs in Podocyte Disorders for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme is open for students who are going to enroll in the PhD degree programme in Germany.
Grab the opportunity and get financial assistance in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Heidelberg University is a public research university with the purpose of developing knowledge and skills for the benefit of present and future generations in an atmosphere of open-mindedness and tolerance for persons and ideas.
Why study at Heidelberg University? In addition to academic and social commitments, Heidelberg University places a high value on student and young researcher training. It provides for early integration into research subjects and procedures by applying novel concepts for research-based teaching.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Heidelberg University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Germany Students
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Germany
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Long Non-coding RNAs in podocyte disorders
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Proven competence in handling high-throughput data sets and a good understanding of the underlying statistical challenges.
- Proven competence in scripting/programming (i.e. at least two out of C/C++, R, Python, Java) is essential.
- Other relevant qualifications include a good understanding of RNA Biology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To enroll at the university, applicants must have to take admission at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit your official transcripts of academic records from every postsecondary institution attended for at least one year as a full-time student, statement of purpose, Contact details of two referees + two reference letters from these referees, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a master’s degree with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to complete the language requirements of the university.
Each successful scholar will receive the salary to complete their PhD in Germany at Heidelberg University.