If you want to study in Germany but don’t have adequate funds, you can apply for the DAAD Scholarships at Charite University. The scholarship programme is open to all international applicants for the academic year 2021-2022.
Students from international countries who need financial support to pursue a higher degree in Germany are offered this scholarship towards a Master of Science in International Health degree study. Eligible students will be awarded the tuition fee of the master’s programme at Charite University.
User Review( votes)
Charite University, a joint faculty of the Humboldt University and Free University Berlin, is a medical university that is ranked as number one for medicine in Germany and ninth-best in Europe by the QS World University Rankings. Charite aims to produce robust and relevant research results and promote trust in science and scientific knowledge.
Why choose to study at Charite University? Charite University is one of the largest university hospitals in Europe. It holds a very knowledgeable and trained batch of physicians and researchers of the highest international standard that carry out teaching and consulting. Charite is internationally renowned for its excellence in teaching and training.
Application Deadline: 15th October 2021
- University or Organization: Charite University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from low or middle-income international countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can undertake a Master of Science in International Health degree study offered at Charite University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must two years of related experience.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to fill the application form and submit it alongside the below-mentioned documents at [email protected]. The students need to fill this form and submit [email protected] to apply for the DAAD Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Research proposal
- Letter of recommendation
- Letter of motivation
- Certificate of employment
- Certified copies of academic degrees
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a first degree, bachelor’s certification, to be accepted in a master’s programme at Charite.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.0
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 231
The selected applicants will receive funding towards the Master of Science in International Health programme fee at Charite University.