TFS – Canada’s International School is offering Entrance programme for the academic year 2020-21. The TFS Entrance program provides an opportunity for exceptional students entering Grade 7 or above to benefit from an enriched learning environment.
TFS’ mission statement identifies their community’s commitment to students. Their vision is our ideal, a proclamation of our dreams for our students.
Best offer for all nationalities to get an undergraduate study with education fund.
User Review( votes)
Canada’s International School is a bilingual, co-educational and non-denominational independent school for students from age 2 to university entrance.
University or Organization: Canada’s International School
Course Level: Undergraduate degree
Award: Tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
The program can be taken in Canada
Application Deadline: December 3, 2019
- Students who will be entering Grade 7 or above in September 2020 and who don’t currently attend TFS.
- Entrance scholars will be selected based on academic merit, involvement in their school and/or community, as well as financial need.
- Academic eligibility: candidates should be able to demonstrate a minimum A average in the past two academic years.
- Financial eligibility: We define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for even a portion of TFS’ tuition fees. The Entrance The studentships are meant to provide an enriched learning opportunity to an exceptional student who would not otherwise have the resources to attend TFS.
- As financial need depends on the circumstances and composition of each family, no firm thresholds are set. However, families (including single parents and recent arrivals to Canada) are strongly encouraged to apply if their annual income is less than $80,000.
- Students currently in immersion or French schools are strongly urged to apply, as well as those in English-language schools (applying to Grade 7). Grade 7 entrance scholars who are not fluent in French will enter our special Intro program for the first year, which follows the regular curriculum but with a special focus on language acquisition. This is offered at our West Campus in Mississauga; busing may be available.
- The studentships are intended for domestic applicants only, defined as students living in Canada at the time of application. It is the responsibility of the family to obtain any visa/permits necessary to live and study in Canada.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Please contact the Admissions office if you would like support. If the fees for the SSAT or the Apple Financial application present a challenge.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to submit your most recent report card and the previous two years’ final reports. The academic record should demonstrate a minimum An average. Include any special awards or records of achievement. Complete the Grade 7 Entrance application, including the personal statement letter.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation, Write the SSAT, Confidential School Report, financial assessment application,
- Language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
Benefit: These are fully-funded positions covering tuition, uniform, books, and incidental fees, we define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for any part of TFS’ tuition fees.