The University of Queensland is now accepting applications for the PhD Scholarship in Automated Manufacturing of FRP Structure from outstanding international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
The research project examines a novel process of additive manufacture, which weaves FRP into customizable form-work with industrial robotic arms for pavement casting.
Amazing opportunity for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland, established in 1909, is the fifth oldest public research multiversity in Australia. It is ranked as one of the most reputable multiversities globally. The university proposes associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees for the students.
Why at the University of Queensland? Studying at the University of Queensland, scholars will have access to tremendous learning in a supportive and creative atmosphere. They find achievement in their career and influence extensively.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,597 per annum
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the PhD degree in Architecture, Planning and Design, Engineering and Computing at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be classed as Australian citizens, permanent residents and international students currently in Australia at the time of application and commencement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application is required for the award; students have to request while taking admission.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit the following evidence:
- Academic curriculum vitae (CV)/résumé;
- Academic transcript;
- Degree certificate;
- English language documents;
- References/letters of recommendation;
- Evidence of change of Name;
- Proof of citizenship, if you are not a citizen of Australia or New Zealand by birth;
- Previous research program information.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their PhD degree, i.e., they must:
- Have completed some research experience;
- Have completed an approved university degree;
- Have to meet the English language requirements.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your native language, you must show English Language Proficiency
The University of Queensland will provide the award amount of $28,597 per annum to the high achieving candidates via PhD award in Automated manufacturing of FRP structure form-works.