Highly talented and motivated students who want to pursue a PhD at the Technical University of Denmark are invited by the Immunoinformatics and Machine Learning group at the section for Bioinformatics (DTU Health Tech) to apply for its PhD scholarship in Immunoinformatics and Machine Learning for the academic year 2022-2023.
Students with a strong background in machine learning algorithms and statistical analysis can apply for this opportunity. The applicants must have a two-year master’s degree or a similar degree, ideally an MSc in Bioinformatics or Systems Biology. Selected candidates will be offered an appointment based on the collective agreement with the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations and a salary in accordance.
User Review( votes)
The Technical University of Denmark is recognized internationally as a leading university in the areas of the technical and the natural sciences, renowned for its business-oriented approach, its focus on sustainability, and its amazing study environment. The university is ranked 103rd in the OS World University Rankings.
Why study at The Technical University of Denmark? The mission of the Technical University of Denmark is to develop and create value using the natural sciences and the technical sciences to benefit society. With an innovative and open-minded learning environment where research-based and innovative education and learning take place, DTU students are given access to high-quality labs, teaching facilities, libraries, and computer facilities that incorporate theory and practical learning.
Application Deadline: Application received any later than 19th September 2022.
- University or Organization: Technical University of Denmark
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Salary
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Home and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark.
- Eligible Countries: Danish nationals and overseas students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students must apply for the PhD in Bioinformatics department at the Technical University of Denmark.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be having a two-year master’s degree as stated in the admission requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates must log in to the online application portal and submit their applications. All eligible candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma (in English) including an official description of the grading scale
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree, expectedly MSc in Bioinformatics or Systems Biology.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL SHE – 88
- TOEFL IBT –88
- IELTS CBT – 6.5
- CAE – 180
- CPE – 180
- Danish High School – Overall grade 3
Successfully selected candidates will be offered an appointment by the Technical University of Denmark with a salary by the Danish Confederation of Professional Associations for 3 years.