The Spencer Foundation now wishes to invite applicants for Small Research Grants to support smaller scale or pilot research projects that have budgets of $50,000 or less.
The grants are available for both USA and international students. This program aims to fund academic work that will contribute to the improvement of education, broadly conceived.
The Spencer Foundation was established by Lyle M. Spencer. The foundation makes grants to support research in areas of education, widely construed. It offers various different research programs for the students.
- Application Deadline: December 3, 2021
- Course Level: The grants are available to pursue pilot research projects.
- Award: $50,000
- Nationality: The USA and international applicants
- Number of Awards: Not given
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: The USA and international applicants are eligible to apply for the grants.
- Study Subject: The grants are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must have an earned doctorate in an academic discipline or professional field or appropriate experience in an education research-related profession.
How to Apply:
- How to Apply: The guidelines below are meant to clarify questions about the Spencer Foundation’s online application and provide details about what will be requested. We recommend referencing these guidelines as you complete your Small Grant application online.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The Small Research Grants program is intended to support education research projects with budgets of $50,000 or less.