The bursary is open for high potential candidates and aims to explore quantum information science at the nanoscale and improving novel quantum photonic devices.
Well paid opportunity to get a PHD position.
User Review( vote)
The Technical University of Denmark (DTU) is a leading technical university in Denmark. Its department of Photonics Engineering offers a variety of interesting educational programs. This includes a BSc in Network technology and MSc in Telecommunication and Photonic engineering.
Why at the Technical University of Denmark? At DTU, the laboratory system is on its top. It has the spitfire pro laser system such as Tsunami, parametric amplifiers with external mixers and specific ace laser system has MaiTai oscillator. These facilities give a great working experience for applicants.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2019
Aspirants are suggested to follow the eligibility criteria-
- Interested applicants of ethnic background are eligible to apply.
- They can apply for a PhD degree course in the field of Multi-Qubit Quantum Photonic Devices.
- Applicant must be prepared to enrolling in one of the general degree programs at DTU and be very passionate about the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: You need to be a part of the University for applying to this fund. For this please take admission a PHD course at the university and then apply for the grant through the online application
- Supporting Documents: The participant must have to maintain a PDF file which includes a curriculum vitae, a letter motivating the application, grade transcript and an excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system in English language and attach the file with your online application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a two years master’s degree or a similar degree in physics or electrical engineering with at least a grade of 8. Those who have grades below than 6 will not be selected.
- Language Requirement: You should be very fluent in spoken and writing The English language.
Benefits -Duration of the course is 3 years and it offers a rewarding and challenging job in an international environment.