To assist students in achieving their educational and career ambitions, Technological University Dublin is offering PhD Positionsin Ireland for the session 2021-2022.
This funding programme will be granted to the highly motivated students who want to commence a PhD degree programme at the Technological University Dublin.
Excellent opportunity for applicants to get a PhD study in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
The Technological University of Dublin or TU Dublin is the first technological university in Ireland to take over all functions and operations of the three preceding institutions, established on 1 January 2021.
Why study at Technological University Dublin? The university consists of three main campuses, located in Grangegorman (City Campus), Blanchardstown, and Tallaght. The Grangegorman campus will complete the continuous relocation of Kevin Street and Cathal Brugha Street activities, expanding its capacity to 10,000 students. University provides students with a diverse degree programme.
Application Deadline: February 17, 2021
- University or Organization: Technological University Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: €18,500 stipend per annum + fees
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from Ireland.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree programme in enhancing cooling and energy infrastructure to decarbonize their electricity demand.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have achieved the minimum of a 2.1 honours degree (level 8) in a significant discipline.
- How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission in the PhD degree course work at the Technological University Dublin.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV and a motivational letter
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information, go through the English language requirements page.
Technological University Dublin will provide an award of €18,500 stipend per annum and fees to the brilliant students.