The Queensland University of Technology is very excited to announce its PhD Scholarships in Predicting and Improving Longer-term Outcomes of Post-Intensive Care Syndrome. Applications for the academic year 2022-2023 are now open.
Home country and overseas students applying for a PhD degree study in the field of Health and community, Science, technology and engineering, and mathematics at QUT are eligible. Applicants must have a first-class honor and a minimum ) of .5 IELTS to be considered for this living allowance award of AU$28,597 for 3 years.
Worthy opportunity for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Located on two campuses in the Brisbane area viz. Gardens Point and Kelvin Grove, Queensland University of Technology is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It ranks at 176th position in Best Global Universities.
Why choose to study at the Queensland University of Technology? QUT is the top young university in Australia and 14th in the world in THE Young University Rankings (2020). It is a major Australian university with a global outlook and a real-world focus. The university is all about creating the innovators and the entrepreneurs of the future who can identify, act on and realize opportunities to create value for others.
Application Deadline: The application period will end on 31st July 2022.
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: AU$28,597
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international and home country national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD programmes in Health and community, Science, technology and engineering, and mathematics fields offered at the Queensland University of Technology can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have first-class honors (H1) or equivalent.
- The applicants must have basic skills in statistics and methodology are required. Additional statistical skills development will be part of the PhD process.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission via the university portal. To obtain scholarship application details, students must contact Dr. Beat Schmurtz through mail at [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic records
- Employment experience
- Proof of residence
- Research proposal
- an overview of your interest in the topic, skills, and experience, and proposed research methods
- details of your choice of project and supervisor
- an up-to-date CV indicating previous lab experience and skills
- Expression of Interests
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a completed recognized relevant honors degree (first-class or second-class Division A) or equivalent or a completed recognized master’s degree or a professional doctorate (by research or coursework).
- Language Requirement: The students must have an English language IELTS level of 6.5 or higher, with a minimum of 6.5 in written English.
The selected candidates will be awarded a living allowance of AU$28,597 (2021 rate, indexed annually) for up to 3 years by QUT.