The University of Sydney is very excited to bring the PhD Scholarships in the Design of Micro-Decisions in Automated Transport to students who want to participate in a Discovery Project. Applications can be made for the academic year 2022-2023.
The students who want to undertake the Discovery Project ‘Design of micro-decisions in automated transport’ are eligible to apply for this PhD scholarship. Students must have enrolled in a PhD programme at the University of Sydney business and hold an honors degree to be considered. The scholarship is valued at $28,854 per annum for three years.
Great offer for students in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is a public research university ranked 28th in Best Global Universities. It is also an internationally known university consistently ranked in the top 50 universities worldwide to be a leader in education, research, student experience, and graduate employability.
Why should you choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney makes lives better by producing society leaders and equipping its people with leadership qualities so they can serve its communities at every level. The university advocates for all to realize their full potential and never limits people’s pursuit of excellence based on their background or circumstances.
Application Deadline: 11th August 2022 is the last date to apply.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: $28,854
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for a PhD study programme at the University of Sydney Business School.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be offered an unconditional offer of admission to undertake PhD on a full-time basis at the University of Sydney Business School.
- Conduct research under the supervision of Professor Michael Bell.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to access the official online portal of the university to apply for admission. PhD Scholarship application must be submitted separately.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Two referee report
- Research proposal
- Academic transcripts
- Student visa
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must hold an Honours degree (First Class), a First Class Honours Equivalent Degree, or a Master’s degree with a substantial research component in a relevant study area.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS (Academic) – 7.0
- TOEFL iBT – 96
- PTE Academic – 68
The University of Sydney will offer the selected PhD candidates a scholarship valued at $28,854 per annum for up to 3 years of study.