In collaboration with Jiangsu Industrial Technology Research Institute, Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is providing PhD Studentships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The studentship is a fully-funded opportunity that will cover tuition fees, living expenses, travel allowance, and even meals. Applicants from all over the world can apply to avail this studentship.
Wonderful opportunity for students in China.
User Review( votes)
Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University is a joint international university that is one of the top private universities in Suzhou, China and is also ranked 801st in QS Global World Rankings 2021. Its mission is delivering excellence in student-centered teaching through innovative technology-enhanced language learning and tailored academic skills development.
Why choose to study at Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University? Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University historic partnership between Xi’an Jiaotong University and the University of Liverpool and hence has enhanced academic excellence. They combine the best of east and west to offer the students a unique educational experience that prepares them to be a future leader. The graduates have ambitions and aspirations that take them all over the world into jobs and further study. Students progress onto further education at top global institutions or get jobs with major companies around the world.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University
- Department: Department of Civil Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: RMB 80,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Students of all nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: All PhD degree courses and subjects offered at the university are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied for a PhD degree programme before applying for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to complete the online application form by uploading the mentioned documents.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit the following documents:
- Research proposal
- Full academic transcripts of university studies and grading system
- University degree certificate or enrolment statement
- Verification report of degree certificate
- A copy of the Master dissertation (or an equivalent writing sample) and examiners reports, if applicable
- Certificates of English language qualifications
- Personal statement
- Two formal reference letters
- A copy of your passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants should have a first-class or upper second class honors degree, or a master’s degree (or equivalent qualification), in Mechanical Engineering/Materials Science and Engineering or relevant area to be accepted in a PhD degree programme under this scholarship.
- Language Requirement: The applicants must attain minimum required scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component
The institute will provide the winners a position in a PhD degree programme of their choice worth RMB 80,000 per annum and also give them 5000 RMB towards living expenses for the duration of their study, i.e., three years.