Empower your practical skills with the help of PhD Studentships in Cloud Computing for Big Data. The programme is organized by Newcastle University.
The scholarship programme is open to international students commencing in the PhD degree programme at the university.
Nice chance for international students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Newcastle University is a UK public research university based in Newcastle upon Tyne, North East England. It offers 175 full-time undergraduate degree programmes in a wide range of subject areas spanning arts, sciences, engineering and medicine, together with approximately 340 postgraduate taught and research programmes across a range of disciplines.
Why study at Newcastle University? They identify real-world challenges, enabling us to offer a wide range of exciting PhD topics for students to choose from. We also offer opportunities for our students to take paid industrial placements.
Application Deadline: 26 March 2021.
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full fees, annual stipend at UKRI rate
- Number of Awards: Six
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: UK and international
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Cloud Computing for Big Data
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be considered for admission to this programme, students must already have masters-level training in Data Science or a closely related subject such as Computing Science or Statistics, or equivalent qualifications. We will also consider applicants on an individual basis with lower or non-standard qualifications if they have relevant professional experience in computing and statistics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Aspirants have to enrol in the PhD degree programme at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: A transcript of your degree studies.
- Certificates to confirm your degree or highest qualification – if your degree is complete.
- Evidence of your English language ability.
- A copy of your passport.
- A Curriculum Vitae.
- A research proposal for research programmes
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a masters degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: If you are not a native English speaker, you will need to show that you have adequate knowledge of written and spoken English before you begin your studies.
Each successful scholar will receive the full home fees, annual stipend at UKRI rate (£15,609 for 2021 entry), plus a generous travel and consumables package.