The European Molecular Biology Laboratory is seeking motivated students to join the EMBL CPP Fellowships in Germany for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship programme is established to encourage talented candidates who will enroll in the PhD and postdoctoral coursework at the university.
Marvelous opportunity for international students to get an annual stipend of $2,000 and additional financial support at EMBL.
User Review( votes)
The European Molecular Biology Laboratory is a molecular biology research institution supported by 27 member states, two prospect states, and one associate member state. EMBL was created in 1974 and is an intergovernmental organization founded by public research money from its member states. They operate six sites. It is a world-class excellent biological research, provides advanced training for students and scientists, and provides state-of-the-art technologies for a wide range of scientific and experimental services.
Why choose the European Molecular Biology Laboratory? EMBL aims to achieve a fundamental understanding of biological processes, and they need to study and understand biological phenomena and systems fully. EMBL has developed an integrative, interdisciplinary structure that is ideally suited to tackling this challenge.
Application Deadline: Applications must be received by 31 March 2022
- University or Organization: EMBL
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD and Postdoctoral
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: PhD and Postdoctoral degree
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- PhD students and Postdoctoral Fellows will be eligible to apply for these fellowships. There are no restrictions on age, gender, scientific background, or country of origin.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To submit your application, download the application form and send the completed document, including your CV, by email to the Scientific Visitor Programme.
- Supporting Documents: Applications must include a project description, the applicant’s current CV, and a support letter from their supervisor at their home institute.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a master’s degree certificate with outstanding academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: All international students must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
The selected candidates will receive an annual stipend of $2,000 and additional financial support at EMBL.