Want to get a high-quality educational experience in the USA? This opportunity can be great for you! Google has organized the Google Conference Scholarships for African Students. The applications are open for the academic session 2023/2024.
This educational award is open to outstanding African students who want to undertake a bachelor’s, Dual-Degree, masters, or PhD degree at Google. Scholarships will be awarded to the most qualified persons based on application review.
Valuable offer for African Students to get bachelor, dual-degree, masters or PhD education with financial support in USA.
User Review( vote)
Google was founded on September 4, 1998, by Larry Page and Sergey Brin. Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that focuses on artificial intelligence, search engine technology, online advertising; cloud computing, computer software, quantum computing, e-commerce, and consumer electronics.
Why should join the Google program? Google encourages employees to think creatively and offer solutions to problems and how things are done. Google plays an important role in education by enhancing teachers’ and students’ efficiency and productivity. Its apps and services foster a higher degree of collaboration, empower students and level the playing field for all. It has been referred to as the “most powerful company in the world.
Application Deadline: Applications are on a rolling basis, all year round; therefore, eligible applicants will get our reply around four weeks after applying.
- University or Organization: Google LLC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Dual-Degree, Masters or PhD
- Award: Varies
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: African Students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors, Dual-Degree, masters or PhD in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Engineering offered by the Google LLC
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Be a full-time student with a recognized African university who needs conference travel funds.
- Have a paper accepted at a top-tier computer science conference. We prefer to support conferences in research areas where Google is interested. Please visit google.com for a list of areas.
- Be the sole or joint first author of the accepted paper.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are assessed automatically upon submission of their online application form by the deadline for the conference that they wish to attend.
- Supporting Documents: The students must submit academic records, CV, a copy of their passport, two references, and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent marks.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Google LLC will provide award amounts for African students that vary according to academic merit.