The University of Manchester is now offering the Planning and Environmental Management Taught Masters Merit Award to talented worldwide students.
The award is targeted to cover 50% tuition fee of all eligible candidates who are going to take part in a postgraduate taught program in a relevant field in September 2020.
Golden opportunity for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Manchester is the result of the integration of Victoria University of Manchester and University of Manchester Institute of Science and Technology. It is an international institution that holds a reputation for excellence in education and innovation solving the problems of the world.
Why at the University of Manchester? Education earned at the University of Manchester is the key to a truly successful career. It offers numerous undergraduate courses, taught master’s studies, postgraduate research, diplomas and certification programs.
Application Deadline: May 28, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Manchester
- Department: School of Environment and Education and Development
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught
- Award: 50% tuition fee waiver
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters in environmental impact assessment and management, global urban development and planning, real estate asset management, real estate development, urban design and international planning, urban regeneration and development.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must hold an offer of a place on their chosen master’s course.
- Applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before applying for the scholarship, you must hold an offer of a place on an applicable master’s course at the university. After that, you can use this online application form to apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Your application form must include a 500-word statement detailing your reasons for studying your chosen master’s course and your plans for applying your learning following graduation.
- Admission Requirements: If you want to be chosen for this course, then you should hold a first or upper second class honours degree (2:1, with 60% average) from a UK university or the overseas equivalent.
- Language Requirement: It is required to provide evidence of English language proficiency that you can achieve through:
- IELTS Academic(both the UKVI and non-UKVI tests)
- TOEFL iBT
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE)– modules ISE II, ISE III or ISE IV
- PTE Academic
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE)and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE)
All the successful candidates will be provided award in the form of a 50% tuition fee waiver. There are two awards available.