If you want to accomplish the undergraduate degree in the USA, then you can join the One Planet, Many People international awards offered by the Population Media Center. The grant is available for the academic session 2021-2022.
The reproducible formula for producing hit entertainment produced by the Population Media Center (PMC) works through individuals, locations, and media contexts, and it’s designed to address a range of social, health, and environmental issues.
Why should you apply for this programme? This program offers entertainment and mass media education to encourage social and cultural change by addressing the interconnected questions of women’s and girls’ full rights, their population and their environment.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Population Media Center
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $20,000
- Number of Awards: 16
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be seniors in high school or college undergraduates who will attend college
- Students who have previously entered this contest will do so again, but they must submit new content.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, aspirants have to make a 60-second video that explores how a growing human population may cause problems for humanity and our planet. After that, students have to submit the application form and video online.
- Supporting Documents: Students are required to submit a video, a CV certified copies of qualifications, a transcript of results, and copies of any other documentation.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to submit previous year degrees or certificates with good academic result.
- Language Requirement: Students whose first language is not English are required to have an appropriate score in an approved examination in the English language (such as IELTS) before they can register on an academic course.
Population Media Center will provide a total of $20,000 in financial aid positions will be awarded, with four $2,000 scholarships and twelve $1,000 scholarships. The prizes will be sent directly to the winners’ colleges of choice.