The University of Religions and Denominations is seeking high-potential applicants to take part in The grants programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
The programme aims to support students who are going to take part in the graduate degree programme at the university.
Established in 2005, the University of Religions and Denominations is a teaching and research centre focusing on the study of religions and Islamic sects.
Why study at the University of Religions and Denominations? They seek to help promote mutual understanding, dialogue, and peaceful coexistence among world religions and the peoples of the world.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Religions and Denominations
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: 50% discount on tuition fee
- Number of Awards: 10
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Iran
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in theology, religious studies or another closely-related field.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- GPA: 2 out of 4
- No limited age criteria
- Bachelor’s degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the programme, aspirants have to take admission to the master’s degree programme at the university. After that, you can contact at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Applicants have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelors degree in the relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must be proficient in written and spoken English language.
The University of Religions and Denominations will provide a 50% discount on tuition fee as well as free accommodation and meals for brilliant candidates.