With the motive of providing a world-class education to highly-skilled and needy students, the University of East Anglia is offering LLM Early international awards for the academic year 2022-2023.
Nice opportunity to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
East Anglia University is one of the world’s best universities, with beautiful campuses, welcoming neighbourhoods, and employee support. It’s a prestigious institution with a reputation for academic and scientific excellence has a wide range of programs in different regions and courses.
Why study at the University of East Anglia? The university provides students with a wide range of career options in college, society, and culture. Students have several opportunities to grow their talents and create a promising future in their fields of choice in this diverse world.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is May 5, 2022
- University or Organization: University of East Anglia
- Department: Law, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Awards: £7350
- Number of Awards: 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate taught degree programme in Law and Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must hold previous years degree with good academic achievement.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being registered in the programme, students must take admission in the postgraduate taught degree programme at the university after the students have to apply online.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit the following documents such as CV, degree certificate, degree transcript, English language qualification, and two references.
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for this programme, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language or mother tongue, you should provide evidence of your English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
The University of East Anglia will provide an award of £7350 as tuition fees to the successful international students.