The University of Stirling is now looking forward to helping bright Kenyan students fulfil their academic goals through an excellence scholarship package valued at £4,000.
This scholarship is a once in a lifetime chance for all students who belong to Kenya and wishing to enrol in the postgraduate taught programme at the University of Stirling. Applicants must be full time, on-campus and self-funding students.
The University of Stirling is divided into five faculties, and its campus is considered the best in the United Kingdom. The university is a comprehensive community that includes 14,000 students and over 1,500 members of staff. It is making a difference in today’s competitive world through its research and top-quality education.
Why would you like to enrol at the University of Stirling? The university is ranked 1 in the UK and 5 in the world for its campus environment which is full of life and activity. By providing a variety of courses and educational opportunities, helps students acquire the knowledge and expertise needed to make an impact in the world.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Kenya
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Kenya
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master programme in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To check whether you are eligible or not for this application , please see the requirements:
- Candidates must have received a conditional or unconditional offer of admissions for an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Candidates must be citizens of Kenya or living in Kenya at the point of application
- This scholarship is only available to students studying full time at the university’s Stirling campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To get this opportunity, all you need is to enrol in an eligible postgraduate taught course at the University of Stirling starting in September 2020 or January 2021 before the deadline. No need to send a separate application. You will automatically be awarded this application .
- Supporting Documents: Don’t forget to send the following documents: pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized college and university to enrol in a master’s course at the University of Stirling.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following English qualifications. You can use one of these tests to demonstrate your proficiency in English if you are non-native English user:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE)
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA).
The grant is worth £4,000 and will be awarded in the form of tuition fee waiver to students who meet all the university’s requirements.