Magnify your skills by applying for the Post-Secondary Scholarships at George Brown College in Canada for the academic year 2021-2022.
This merit-based award will be provided to international applicants who hold a minimum GPA of 3.5 and undertake a full-time post-secondary certificate programme. Students at the forefront in community and extracurricular activities are eligible and will be considered for the award.
This is a great opportunity that will support students for post-secondary education by providing tuition fee.
User Review( votes)
George Brown College is a public, fully accredited college standing tall at 1st position among all Research Colleges in Canada with a mission to continually improve George Brown College programs, academic policies, and quality assurance processes to ensure that all graduates have the requisite knowledge and skills to be effective practitioners, meet employer and community needs, and pursue future studies.
Why study at George Brown College? George Brown College presents its students with a blend of theory and hands-on experience. It prioritizes real-world learning to allow students to work alongside industry professionals in applied research and field education opportunities. The faculty at George Brown are industry experts with actual field experience, enhancing the programmes and education imparted to students.
Application Deadline: 3rd August 2021
- University or Organization: George Brown College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-Secondary
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from all international countries are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants are eligible to apply for all certificates in Post-Secondary programmes taught at George Brown College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must be international students.
- The students must be enrolled in a full-time programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must apply using the official online platform of the university. There is no separate application required for the scholarship. During the time of applications, the students must select theInternational Center Scholarships through STU-VIEW.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Academic Transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Passport Copy ID pages
- Letter of Acceptance
- Copy of Passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 to be admitted to a Post-Secondary degree programme at the college.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 84
- MELAB – 85
- PTE Academic – 60
- CAEL – 70
The selected international students will receive benefits towards the overall cost of pursuing a Post-Secondary certificate programme at George Brown College.