The Rectorate for Graduate Studies and Research of the Federal University of São Paulo is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its Postdoc or Young Talent International Fellowships. The fellowship programme is open to both foreign and Brazilian students.
The objective of the research programme is to promote the construction, implementation, and consolidation of the strategic plans for internationalization of the institutions contemplated in priority areas of knowledge.
Fantastic program that will provide educational support in Brazil.
User Review( votes)
Established in1933, Federal University of São Paulo (UNIFESP) is considered one of the most high-status universities in the country, attracting students from all over Brazil and neighbouring countries.
Why study at the Federal University of São Paulo? The university is dedicated to providing high-quality research-led education and teaching environment. Here students get the support that they need to turn their ideas and dreams into reality.
Application Deadline: October 28, 2020
- University or Organization: Federal University of São Paulo
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postdoc
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Brazil
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoc or Young Talent Researcher to undertake research on Unifesp Institutional Internationalization Project (PrInt-Unifesp)- Capes-Print Program.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be a foreign or Brazilian researcher who has developed a research project abroad for at least 12 months or has obtained a PhD degree in a foreign institution, in one of the areas of research of PrInt-Unifesp.
- To be a permanent resident in a foreign country.
- To have a scientific production compatible with the position in one of the research areas of PrInt-Unifesp.
- To have an ORCID or Research Gate registration number. (Registration is free and can be subscribed at https://orcid.org/ or https://www.researchgate.net).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the fellowships, candidates must complete and submit the electronic application form with the following documents.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide research project, curriculum vitae, the link of lattes curriculum of the host researcher, and acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have their previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
The Federal University of São Paulo will provide monthly allowances, flight tickets, installation assistance, and health insurance to both foreign and Brazilian researchers. Values may vary with the exchange rate fluctuation.